Just fuck me

Every sex addict has a unique story. 

My sex story started in puberty.  I was 12.  The first time I noticed the good feeling was riding a bike.  By 13 my parents recognized how hot my libido was and agreed with the doctor that birth control might help.  

The pill didn't help as intended nor did it make matters worse.  I had my first intercourse a few months after starting the pill.  I told my mother.  She got me an assortment of condoms and we talked  about disease.  By 16 I had my first threesome.  By 18 the train was completely off the rails. 

I never felt the need to hide my sexual appetite any more than one would for a chocolate or fast food craving.  Most addicts are working out some sort of emotional something.  Mine is entirely driven by my biology, and doctors cannot really understand why.   

The risk taking can be dangerous.  The disease threats are real.  All sex and no work leaves a person homeless.  

The key for me has been creating a medical support team that doesn't judge and understands.  I don't always use protection, that's a problem.  So regular testing is important.  I sometimes overindulge or allow things to get a little rough and need checked out to be sure everything heals up OK.  And on occasion a few visits with someone who specializes in behavior modification to rebalance life is needed.... because I like my friends, family and job. 

And so we come to this blog.  Covid is moderating and I've gone literally hog crazy for the last 6 months.   This is one of the tools suggested to help keep a balance.   A diary.  

I don't know if anyone will ever see this, but if you do, know that your journey is yours alone.  If anything I say here helps you, I am glad for it. 

Love
Sandoa



Popular posts from this blog

Gangbang

Sex Hurricane