Body cavity search

Dennis arranged for me to be the volunteer for body cavity search "training".  Basically a bunch of  horny cops wanting to watch and grope. the search room is similar to the GYN office but with the table in the middle.  Feet in the stirrups, spread open and my hands are cuffed above my head.  The bright light in my eyes is blinding.  They talk about procedure when doing all this to me. 

I hear some scuffling.  The door opens and I can tell several people have come in.  Men talking. Someone I can't clearly see because of the bright light is putting on gloves.  I don't recognize the voices. Gloved fingers enter my holes. Both at once.  There are questions asked about what to feel for, how deep to go.  I shake with need almost immediately, wanted him to make me cum.  He doesn't. Professional doing his job.  She's clear the man says.

I hear moving about the room and the snap of the gloves coming off. the door opens and someone leaves but not everyone.... or maybe someone else came in, I am not sure. 

The primary overhead lights are turned off so that only the spotlights are on.  I am lying there with my pussy sopping wet with lube, wide open, under a spotlight.  I do not know how many eyes are looking at me. I am restrained. I am theirs. 

Now it is playtime.  One by one they finger and grope my holes for "practice".   I do not know how many.  Some of them talked dirty to me. I heard Dennis tell someone my toys were in the backpack.  The sounds and smells and textures wet every fiber of me on fire. I lost count of the orgasms.  Last up was Dennis.  He turned the lights back on and uncuffed me.  Then he fucked me beyond all reason. 

Enough is never enough and I do not know how to make it stop. I am not even sure I want it to stop.  


Love
Sandoa

Popular posts from this blog

Gangbang

Just fuck me

Sex Hurricane