Spermed

I've been completely out of control for months and have engaged in so many risky behaviors. I'm not even sure I care to try to pull it back.  Thus far I've managed to keep any of it from affecting the basic requirements of daily life.  I am working normally and fulfilling all the obligations. 

However, every available moment I am spending either engaging in or planning the next opportunity for sex.  Not just any sex,  sperm sex and I want the pics in order to relive the exquisite feeling of the hot goo all over my body.   I would swim in it if I could.  I would breathe it. 

My friend David has been setting up bukkake once a week for the last month. At least with David things get a little safer.  Holes require condoms. 

The first week we had 8 show up. Tonight there was nearly 50 set to arrive in groups every 15 minutes.  Most jacked and left. Some hung around awhile to watch me get covered. For 2 hours they  shot hot loads onto me.  I'm plastered nearly head to toe. 

David tells me he will support keeping me safe but he's concerned at how dark a place I am going.  He stood behind me as I looked at my dripping body in the mirror.  His face full of worry. We've been friends a long time and seen me go into deeper holes than this one.  He knows where I am headed. So do I. 

These sort of events, done safely, can spice up a sex life.  For me, it is getting out of hand.  It is time to pull it back.  Tomorrow, I'll make a appoint to start working it back to a better balance. 



Love
Sandoa
































Popular posts from this blog

Gangbang

Just fuck me

Sex Hurricane