Amicalola Falls


Amicalola Falls in the North Georgia Mountains. One of my favorite areas with 100's of miles of marked trails and 100's more miles of unmarked trails, old farm and logging roads. Even abandoned farms and towns.

I love these weekends. Atlanta gets hotter than hell on a cracker in July and August.  The mountains are still pretty warm but the cool shade and the water on bare skin for a couple of days really feeds the soul.  To just walk in the quiet and listen to the sounds of the forest, the birds and squirrels  - the water - the wind in the trees.

Roger is a great companion on these weekends.  He's a hunter so he understands the forest, is open to setting up camp in a place I can be natural for a few days and is just an amazing person to be with. We found great spot few years ago about 4 miles from the falls near a feeder stream.  We set up camp for the weekend and shed the clothes to really commune with the environment.

Our first day out we returned to camp to a surprise for me. Roger's best hunting buddies were there to join us. Natural instincts of course helped us all get to know each other. Camping sex is always amazing but lucky enough to have a friend who understands my insatiable need and bring trusted men to help meet it, is more than anyone could ask for. 
 
When it came time to put my clothes back on and get packed up to return to civilization it was a bit of a let down.   Really I could stay up there naked all summer....


Love
Sandoa





Popular posts from this blog

Gangbang

Just fuck me

Sex Hurricane