Healthy vagina



Sexually active women need to be extra mindful of the health of our genitals.  Of course everyone should, but it is even more important for sex addicts.  Disease is serious business.

My vulva is pounded multiple times every day.   The only time I have abstained since the age of 13 was the 3 days I spent in hospital.  If I do not have a sex partner, then I will turn to toys or fingers. 

Multiple sex acts each day will take a toll.   After 32 fucks in a single evening, the lady parts are mighty tender. Things are compounded even more if I engage in anal as well.  Skin tears are not uncommon, and there are a lot of bodily fluids involved even when everyone behaves with the rubbers. 

Minimize your risk. 

Use an all natural lube and plenty of it. Avoid glycerin or petroleum based lubes. 

Use toys intended for the purpose and body safe. Visit http://dangerouslilly.com/toxictoys/ to see a fantastic list of what is safe and what isn't. 

Use condoms. Granted I don't always.  In fact sometimes I deliberately don't. It is a mistake, but I do it.

Get tested regularly.  Find a medical doctor who will not judge and be your partner in health. 

Pee after sex.  

Cotton undies are your friend.

Don't douche.  Your body will clean itself. Douching can change the balance of bacteria in your vagina,  a recipe for illness. 

Sore labia are helped by a salt bath (natural sea salt, not bath or epsom salts),  cold or warm compresses, natural aloe vera gel or coconut oil . 

Try baby wipes.   They are made to be gentle and safe for this area of the body. 

Do your kegels.  There is no substitute, especially if you incorporate anal sex into your adventures. 

Love
Sandoa





Popular posts from this blog

Gangbang

Just fuck me

Sex Hurricane