Shout Out to Lara Bergmann

One of the difficulties with sex addition is using other people to get high.  It is not the kind of person most of us want to be. Therapy can really help moderating that tendency, but it doesn't do anything for the physical need for sex.  Other methods of getting off and ideas for the new and different, that don't involve using people,  are gold. 

Lara Bergmann is credited with being the first to add a dildo to a bicycle seat.  She used duck tape. 

The trend is starting to catch on for obvious reasons. Exercise bikes and even outdoor bikes are being fitted with extra special joy. 

Obviously duck tape is not the best choice. You'll want to be able to clean up and adhesive will not be your friend.   Likewise zip ties.  It is too much bother to take it all apart for sanitation.  You'll be tempted to only wipe down good, and we all know that leads to infections. 

If the surface of your bike seat is smooth enough, a dildo with good suction will work fine.  Otherwise,  get either a mounting plate for a suction dildo or a dildo harness.  Both will easily come off the seat with velcro, snaps or clips so you can properly clean everything after each use. 

Some people modify the bike with a fuck machine arm attached to the pedals with a split nose seat. 

The seat on my old bike is a mess anyway, so I've taped a mounting plate to the seat. I ended up hitting it with a heat gun to get it all flat and added a coat of polyurethane.  Cleans up great.  The dildo has great suction.   I found putting it a bit to the right helps with mounting when I swing my left leg out and over. 

Remember lube up first. 

Consider starting out with a shorter dildo, especially on an outdoor bike. You are going to injure yourself if you come down hard on a dildo longer than your vagina. You really only have 3-5" in there. 

In public, bike shorts with the crotch removed and a short skirt over is a great way to go.  I've ridden all over in traffic with this set up without trouble.  I'll ride to the store, do my shopping,  take it out of the saddle bag and attach to the seat, then ride home. I've done  miles in traffic without any trouble.  Maybe they get a peak, but no one has put the cops on me yet.


Love
Sandoa

Popular posts from this blog

Gangbang

Just fuck me

Sex Hurricane